Carbon 60 Balm
This Balm Party features a few very special guests including the very rare, intriguing & extremely therapeutic Saffron & Helichrysum flowers.
We also include the Nobel Hemp Seed Oil, a powerful expression of natures best nurturing potential.
The texture is soft and fluffy, the smell mesmerising and the results, well they speak for themselves.
Beyond that its just another sacred geometrically infused, carbon based skin care product!
How to use
This balm has a broad spectrum of uses. Taking into account the spectacular potential of these precious ingredients we can recommend the following daily uses:
- Daily face moisturiser (also applicable to any area)
- Long term scars & blemishes
- Sun damage & pigmentation issues
- Anywhere you have pain or circulation issues (eg - feet, knees, neck)
- Irritated skin exposed to pollutants or chemicals
- Any area sensitive to damaging frequencies and radiation. Particularly the ears, temple, neck, wrists and belly.
- Anything, literally anything skin related just give it a go
A little is all you need!
This 50mL size typically lasts 2-3 months with daily use.
Hows that for value!
Introducing the honourary host of this Balm Party- Carbon 60 Oil.
So WHAT is Carbon 60 anyway?
Carbon is a very versatile element, which can manifest itself in many allotropes such as graphite (for pencils), coal and diamond, just to name a few. We humans are carbon based creatures, as is all biological life on our planet. C60 is a naturally occurring form of sixty carbon atoms joined in perfect structure that forms a geometrical sphere made of 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons which has become known as a Bucky Ball (after Buckminster Fuller).
C60 is a master molecule which offers tremendous health benefits. Due to its unique molecular composition and structure, it is able to effectively neutralize ROS (reactive oxygen species) or free radicals which would otherwise destroy healthy cells and cause oxidation and aging. Reports are flowing in that it has helped people with a wide variety of ailments.
Carbon 60 and EMF Radiation
EMF radiation can be toxic, carcinogenic and can lead to rapid and premature aging. Why? It comes down to the fact that it produces excess free radicals in the body – the molecules which cause oxidative stress. Since C60 is a master antioxidant, there is very good reason to believe that it can offer some defence against the coming 5G EMF saturation. More research needs to be done, but at this stage, we know that C60 does mitigate the damaging oxidation and aging caused by EMF.
Like it or not, the truth is that we live in a distorted environment. Exhaust fumes,
pharmaceutical residues in the water supply, micro plastics, heavy metals, GMOs, EMF, and countless other toxins are, sadly, a daily part of many people’s lives. We were not designed to live under such a toxic assault, and nor can we thrive if don’t take steps to protect ourselves. You have to use safe, natural and effective remedies to keep yourself clean and sane. It’s early days with what we know about C60, but it most certainly has amazing benefits for your skin.
What is Saffron?
Saffron is beyond a doubt a marvellous and precious flower extract. The saffron we use in this balm is completely organic and is collected by hand, the old-fashioned way. The smell is fresh & uplifting, which is fortunate since it takes 170,000 flowers to yield one kilo of the saffron stems.
Saffron has many internal benefits and is typically used in cooking, but recent studies exploring its wondrous potential for the skin. Some of these include:
- Fends off pollution & free radicles
- Strong antioxidant capacity improving the skins immune system
- Helps reduce lines & wrinkles by lifting, firming & improving radiance, skin tone &
- Reduces inflammation on the skin and has been demonstrated to help with deeper conditions associated with inflammation including arthritis
We source an exquisite and ethical Saffron from a company local to the sunshine coast, who also have a stall at one of our local farmer’s markets. Their genuine Persian saffron is sourced directly from their family farms. They are committed to doing things the old-fashioned way. They use heritage bulbs and grow their crop without chemical fertilizers or pesticides—only all-natural, old-school animal fertilizers on those farms.
Saffron is for all ages, all concerns and all skin types – it’s completely universal.
What is Helichrysum?
Helichrysum oil has been called 'natures suture' due to its ability to very quickly heal wounds, with an almost instant effect on preventing further bleeding, and then a shared capacity with the likes of frankincense to distinctly reduce the appearance of scarring or skin issues in general really...
You can use Helichrysum for many other skin issues, such as acne and abscesses, allergic reactions, bruises, burns, cuts and wounds, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and more due to its anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.
Helichrysum often referred to as Sun Gold (Helios Chrysos) is an incredible flower that when picked maintains its form in a miraculous display of preservation almost so as to defy the aging process. Its oft that plants will embody in a way the benefit they have for other beings. Helichrysum grows wildly in dry, arid conditions throughout the Mediterranean. We are lucky enough in this day and age to have a certified organic, pure essential oil of Helichrysum with which we use abundantly in 2 products now. The Zinc Balm & Carbon 60 Balm.
Scientifically studied uses for Helichrysum:
- First aid remedy for injuries, strains, sprains, tissue trauma (apply undiluted)
- Bruises, swellings, cuts, open wounds (Haas, 2004)
- Wound healing
- Scar reduction
- Joint pain, rheumatoid arthritis (Schnaubelt, 1995)
- Old or new scars resulting from surgery or injury, inflamed tissues, Hematoma, Allergic skin reactions, Hemorrhoids, Keloid scar tissue (to prevent or improve
- Mental/Spiritual/Emotional trauma
- Acne, chronic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, scar tissue, burns, dermal inflammation, cuts and wounds, bruises, radiation burns
- Pain Relief (due to anti-inflammatory action) (Harris and Harris, 2002)
- Anal/Rectal fissures (Cristina, E., 2005)
- H. italicum has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antiallergic activity and has been used to treat chronic chest ailments. (van Wyk and Wink, 2004)
- Dry, itchy skin with existing scratches and dermal irritation (Horrigan, 2004)
- Nurturing, calming, harmonizing and grounding, Helichrysum will reduce apprehension, irritability and mental unrest. Helps untangle emotional knots and resolve past emotional trauma. (Holmes, n/d)
What is Hemp?
You know what hemp is!
*This product which includes Carbon 60 Fullerenes is experimental and is not intended or to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Carbon 60 Balm with Hemp, Helichrysum & Saffron
Cold Pressed Tasmanian Hemp Seed, *Coconut & *Olive Oil, Pure Australian Beeswax, *Saffron Infused Almond Oil, Carbon 60 Fullerenes, Vitamin E and Pure *Helichrysum Essential Oil
* Indicates certified organic ingredients