A completely plant-base, non-toxic insect repellent suitable for all age and skin types.
Nature isn't a one trick pony and neither are we!
We are proud to provide our community with another multi use product that keeps the critters at bay and can also be used to soothe bites, burns and rashes.
As per usual, there is no 'funny business' in our creations and we offer full ingredient disclosure. Remember if you can't eat it don't put it on your skin. If you can't read it, question it!
Loaded with locally sourced (QLD), organic Aloe Vera, Lemon Myrtle & Eucalyptus Citrodora this repellent is so effective its shock therapy.
How To Use:
- Shake the bottle well and apply directly to exposed areas. Any area is ok including the face, but avoid contact with the eyes.
- The Aloe Vera Gerl & Jojoba oil will ensure the active insect repellent ingredients stay topical for longer lasting relief.
- A moderate amount will ensure that the skin is well covered. When applied correctly the gel will sit in the top layers of the skin without being sticky or greasy in any way.
- Reapply approximately every 2 hours or as needed.
- This Gel is extremely effective for calming skin issues so give it a go!
- If you are in direct sunlight for extended periods we recommend applying our Zinc Balm prior to the Repellent Gel.
Mozzie & Midge Repellent Gel - 100ml
Cold Pressed *Jojoba & Olive Oil, *Aloe Vera & Laponite Gel, Essential Oils - *Lemon Myrtle, Rosemary, Cedarwood, *Eucalyptus Citrodora.
*Indicated Cetified Organic Ingredients